This morning, the S&P 500 Index e-mini futures (ES-U3) are trading higher by 10.00 points to 1679.00 per contract. It seems that the markets are rejoicing after Syria agreed to turn over all of its chemical weapons in order to avert a U.S. military strike. President Obama will hold a detailed press conference tonight to outline all of the details of the deal. This news has caused spot oil, and gold to both decline sharply in the pre-market. Spot gold is trading lower by $20.00 an ounce before the opening bell, light sweet crude is also trading lower by more than $2.00 a barrel.
- Next story Lindsey Graham : Warns of possible Nuclear Attack on Charleston or New York Harbor
- Previous story THIS COLORADO TOWN PROMISES TO SHOOT DOWN OBAMA’S SURVEILLANCE DRONES
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- July 4: US military & police: Impose martial law on all Americans, or arrest .01% criminal psychopath ‘leaders.’ Your call
- Watch: The Stupidity Of Some Americans Is Absolutely Mind-Boggling