“If you walk into the room and they [Republicans] say taxes are off the table, you [Democrats] gently say to them: ‘We’ll come back when you take your tin foil hats off.’ You know, you want to act like a sane person,” Michael Moore said about Congress negotiating budget cuts. – Source
- Next story CNN reporting the tornado warning for Joplin has been cancelled, but new storm could produce heavy rains, hail
- Previous story Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, TX, evacuated mid-game amid tornado warning
Today's Top Stories
- Scientists Baffled After Finding 10th Century Medicine that Kills Antibiotic-Resistant ‘Superbug’
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- World’s First 3D Printed Building To Open In Dubai
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Barack Obama Promises That Events In Greece And Puerto Rico Will Not Cause A Global Financial Crisis
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Top Earners Beware: A Tax Increase to 50% Is on the Cards!
- What Would You Do If Your Government Said SPACE ALIENS Are Attacking Earth?
- Gerald Celente: “China lowered their interest rates over the weekend, investors within Greece are in panic mode & the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton on gay marriage. They all do the flip flop!”
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!