- Next story Central Banks Almost Always Print To Fuel The Boom And Ameliorate The Bust, But Today’s Challenges Go Beyond Keynes. In The Coming Economic Apocalypse, Most/All Paper Value Will Return To Its Intrinzic Value (Zero).
- Previous story Since 1979, Total Credit Market Debt in the United States has risen from $4.3 trillion to $55.3 trillion, a 1,286% increase in 33 years.
It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever.
As long as you keep liking, sharing, commenting, clicking on the articles and supporting the blog, we’ll keep standing up, speaking out and fighting back!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Please enter valid email
On Fire Last 24 Hours
- Twitter CEO is being asked to resign for cheating investors into believing 48 million users were human when in fact were bots…
- Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything.
- OH SHOOT! TRUMP JUST ENDED RACHEL MADDOW’S CAREER WITH JUST 2 WORDS!
- Judge Gorsuch Explains the Law to Senator Feinstein.
- Liberal College Releases List Of ‘Offensive’ Words We Shouldn’t Use Anymore
- BREAKING NEWS: Trump Team Communications Captured By Intelligence Community Surveillance, Nunes Says!
- Senator Dianne Feinstein Has Announced “Donald Trump Will Resign Soon.” Reminds Me Of FBI Director Comey’s Running Off At The Mouth. The Not So Good News For This Morning…
- WOW! GLENN BECK JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE WITH WHAT HE JUST DID TO TOMI LAHREN – HE’S FINALLY LOST IT!