Congressmen are now looking into how to control the NSA, but leaders in the White House are hesitant even to put the proposals up for a vote. The courts in recent weeks have been inundated with lawsuits also challenging the NSA’s newly exposed, mass domestic surveillance operations, such as the one against Obama Administration’s “illegal and unconstitutional” domestic spying program and the EPIC that has also been involved in overturning legal decisions that have paved the way for mass, warrantless surveillance of Americans. Cindy Cohn, Legal Director at the Electronic Frontier Foundation joined us to answer why she believes the NSA is violating First Amendment protections.
- Next story Bernanke’s Hidden Hint of the Coming Economic Collapse
- Previous story REPORT: Charities sitting on large amount of Superstorm Sandy donations
Today's Top Stories
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- New Crop Circles in Stonehenge, Russia, Turin, Italy And Estella, Navarra and Spain!
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- SUPREMES: STATES CAN’T FORCE VOTERS TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed
- El-Erian: Greece Likely to Leave Euro, Headed for ‘Massive Contraction,’ European Banks To Lose Billions in Value as Greece Edges Toward Exit
- Breaking: Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says
- Wikileaks releases documents describing US government efforts to economically undermine France