Nobel Peace Prize recipient, President Obama, is calling for military action in Syria. This is the same former senator who voted against the war in Iraq. Now, Obama is pursuing military intervention in the sovereign country that borders Iraq. And his calls are so very similar to his predecessor, whom he heavily criticized and won the peace prize for.
- Next story The Resident: Why Gov’t Consolidates Media
- Previous story World on bailout life support’, G-20 Leaders – failed to deliver results on global recovery
Today's Top Stories
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- A flaw in the law has led to the privatisation of our money supply
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!