Harley Schlanger, historian and national Spokesperson for Larouchepac.com joins us to discuss the progress in reimplementing the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act in the United States. Harley reminds us that the very history of these United States is the never-ending fight between lovers of liberty and the tyrants who want to destroy it. We must tie down the Banksters and prevent further crimes against humanity, or live under a global banking government with no checks and no balances. Our choice is clear. We also talk about world events, Syria, Egypt and much more.
- Next story Obama’s Signs Executive Action: If A Child ‘Confesses’ To A Pediatrician That Mommy & Daddy Have A Gun In The House, Feds Can Disarm Parents…
- Previous story Snowden: Symptom or Disease?
Today's Top Stories
- This Picture and Video Explain Exactly Why Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
- “People of the United States of America! Your congress is bought” Reporter yells the harshest truths on Democrats, Republicans and the financial sector
- Help Us. Now They’re Coming For The Massachusetts Flag! And Soon, Every State Flag Will Be Changed For One Reason Or Another
- Here Is A List Of The Insane Demands That The European Commission Placed Upon Greece. If Greece Adopted These Demands, They Would Simply Gut Their Country To The Point Of Civil War.
- 90% of Greece’s IMF Debt (242.48 Bn Euro) went directly to bail out Private Banks… Greeks are right to refuse to repay it.
- Banks Closed, ATMs Out Of Cash: 5 Frightening Lessons America Can Learn From Greece’s Crisis
- Greece is the Bankers’ biggest nightmare (they’re afraid the rest of us will get the same idea)
- FATCA is now in full force. Banks all over the world have been forced to enter into information sharing agreements with the IRS
- SOMEONE DIGGING DIRT ON BERNIE! Hillary Feeling The Pressure As Bernie’s Supporters Doubled Since May
- Are You Paying Attention? Kuwait Just Made DNA Tests ‘Mandatory’ After Latest Attack
- Jim Carrey Slams California’s Mandatory Vaccines: This Corporate Fascist Must Be Stopped
- 260,000 Austrians sign EU exit petition, forcing referendum debate in parliament