Roving correspondent and frequent guest Pepe Escobar of Asia Times Online joins us once again to discuss the geopolitical machinations behind the latest developments in Syria. We discuss the possibility of an Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline and how the regional players react to such a proposal, and Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia’s role in the current conflict.
- Next story A Military Coup Coming To America? Americans Are Rising Up! (Video Report)
- Previous story Military Repositions Nukes: “They Don’t Move All of These Assets Unless They Plan on Using Them”
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Greece Votes NO – Let The Chaos Begin…
- Germany publicly accepts the results of the Greek NO vote. HISTORY was just made today. Greece may Unilaterally print it’s own Euros! Dow Jones Futures down over -200 and falling FAST !
- Is this the beginning of a financial meltdown around the world?
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Obama disappears, abandons press corps
- Euro-Zone Financial Armageddon: The combined Greek, Italian, Portugal and Spain euro debt represents $120 trillion of derivative debt aka I.O.U.s between banks and the ECB has no cash or liquidity in the system only derivative debt that compounds every day.
- Killer Weapons: Boeing’s New Laser Gun Is A Game-Changer for US Soldiers
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- Is it me, or is everything related to Obamacare just a little bit out of whack?
- “Greeks choose to reject bail-out deal”
- Panicked Chinese Government Imposes Desperate Measures to “Aggressively” Rescue a Lot More Than Just Crashing Stocks