SEN. RAND PAUL (R-KY): The GOP of old has grown stale and moss-covered. I don’t think we need to name any names, do we? Our party is encumbered by an inconsistent approach to freedom. The new GOP will need to embrace liberty in both the economic and the personal sphere. If we’re going to have a Republican party that can win, liberty needs to be the backbone of the GOP. We must have a message that is broad, our vision must be broad, and that vision must be based on freedom.
- Next story American flags flown upside in Israel ahead of Obama visit
- Previous story BANKRUPTCY LAWYER TAKES OVER IN DETROIT
Today's Top Stories
- Greece Was Never The Main Story, The Eurozone’s Bigger Weak Economies Travel The Same Road, All It Will Take Is A Few Tens Of Thousands Of Like-Minded Italians, Spaniards And Portuguese To Crash Their Local Banking Systems. Get Your Money Out Of The Local Bank!
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- This Recession Is Really A Depression -Ron Paul
- Guess What Happened The Last Time The Chinese Stock Market Crashed Like This?
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- Obama was greeted by Confederate flag supporters when he got to Tennessee
- Greece: Pensioners come to Blows as Bank Queues form in Athens
- TSA to Require Americans to have a Real ID card to fly
- Fake Jobs Number, Propaganda & Lies. America Is Failing. By Gregory Mannarino