Gregory Mannarino, a former Bear Stearns trader, exposes that even though Obama’s administration claims the U.S. economy is in recovery, the Federal Reserve’s inability to taper its $85 billion per month stimulus program proves that we are still in full blown Lehman Brothers crisis mode 5 years later. Mannarino declares there will be no economic recovery and that people should prepare now for a coming financial collapse of historic proportions that will decimate the middle class and leave most people as serfs in a feudal society.
- Next story LPAC 2013: History of Bilderberg with Luke Rudowski
- Previous story ‘Inequality for All': Documentary tracks American income gap
Today's Top Stories
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System
- This Hollywood Actress Just Attacked Donald Trump, Disgustingly Compared Him To This
- Libs Are Going To Hate The Truth Bomb Franklin Graham Just Dropped About ‘Gay Pride Rainbow’
- Watch: The Stupidity Of Some Americans Is Absolutely Mind-Boggling