A full-scale U.S. invasion of Iran could cost the global economy $1.7 trillion, according to the Federation of American Scientists, a nonpartisan think tank which released a report on Friday detailing the estimated costs of different approaches, including military strikes, to solving the Iranian nuclear issue. A “bombing campaign” could cost $1.2 trillion. If the U.S. decided to go about striking Iran’s nuclear sites “surgically,” it’d still cost the global economy more than $700 billion.
- Next story Our World Is Unraveling: Ongoing Crises Will Worsen In 2013 And Combine Into A Gigantic Crash
- Previous story Ron Paul’s New Role In The Liberty Movement
Today's Top Stories
- New Crop Circles in Stonehenge, Russia, Turin, Italy And Estella, Navarra and Spain!
- Scientists Baffled After Finding 10th Century Medicine that Kills Antibiotic-Resistant ‘Superbug’
- Helium is LEAKING from massive earthquake fault in LA raising fears ‘big one’ could be more devastating than thought
- MSM Goes Full Retard On Independence Day False Flag
- As the eyes of the world focus on Greece & its impending default, another debt crisis closer home is rearing its head again
- Panicked Hedge Funds Now Praying for a Miracle in Greece, The “Smart Money” Has Been Left To Twist In The Wind.
- World’s First 3D Printed Building To Open In Dubai
- Peter Schiff: The U.S. is just as broke as Greece, its just that we can print dollars & is much more problematic…
- Greece’s Banks Shut Down Today, U.S.’s Shut Down Tomorrow? It’s Time To Get Money Out Of The System! | Bix Weir
- Greece is Hours from Crashing, they Have until 6pm Washington Time to Avoid Default
- REPORT: Failed promises threaten Dem turnout for 2016
- JPMorgan Just Cornered The Commodity Derivative Market, And This Time There Is Proof