Alex breaks down the factors behind the latest mass shooting in Ft. Hood, including the fact that the shooter was prescribed anti-depressant drugs and that the shooting occurred in a gun-free zone. Alex also discusses the latest in geopolitics, with former congressman and presidential contender Ron Paul joining today’s show to explain how Congress’s $1 billion aid package to Ukraine will impoverish Ukrainian citizens at the expense of American taxpayers.
- Next story Sh*t just got real between US & Russia: McDonald’s closes Crimea locations
- Previous story Nomura’s Chief Economist Richard Koo – U.S. Heading For 1900 Percent Inflation Rate
Today's Top Stories
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- This Recession Is Really A Depression -Ron Paul
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Guess What Happened The Last Time The Chinese Stock Market Crashed Like This?
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- Meanwhile in CHINA:Chinese Stocks Just Lost 10 Times Greece’s GDP
- Greece: Pensioners come to Blows as Bank Queues form in Athens