16:19 GMT: The fireball that hit Russia’s Urals is the largest rock to strike the planet since 1908, Nature Magazine says. The blast was even more powerful than North Korea’s recent nuclear test, added the UK journal. Unlike the Russian Academy of Science, it estimated that the mass of the fireball was around 40 tons before it entered the atmosphere. Russian scientists put the mass at 10 tons.
- Next story Closest Earth Flyby: Giant Asteroid Skimming Past Earth At 17,400mph – JUST 20 MINS AWAY – NOW LIVE – 2:24 PM EST
- Previous story Russian Billionaire’s Mega-Yacht Makes Waves in NYC
Today's Top Stories
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- HOAX: Photos of Dylann Storm Roof Are Faked (VIDEO)
- July 4: US military & police: Impose martial law on all Americans, or arrest .01% criminal psychopath ‘leaders.’ Your call
- America Has Started 81% Of The Wars Since WWII.
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- Couple Married 75 Years Died In Each Other’s Arms
- 3 Alternative Health Doctors Found Dead In the Last 2 Weeks After Run-Ins With The Feds
- Greek govt compares Euro-creditors to terrorists