The manipulation of inflation data began in the 1980?s, accelerated in the 1990?s, and continues today with new initiatives such as a chained-CPI calculation of payments for social security. For more on this topic, see ShadowStats.com, which calculates current inflation as it was measured in 1980 and 1990.
- Next story The ‘Spring Slowdown’ Is Here Again – For The 4th Year In A Row! Ambrose Evans-Pritchard: The Roaring Boom In Global Equities Since Last Summer Has Priced In An Economic Recovery That Does Not In Fact Exist
- Previous story A fantastic new interview with top market analyst Ned Davis
Today's Top Stories
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- This Recession Is Really A Depression -Ron Paul
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Guess What Happened The Last Time The Chinese Stock Market Crashed Like This?
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- Meanwhile in CHINA:Chinese Stocks Just Lost 10 Times Greece’s GDP
- Greece: Pensioners come to Blows as Bank Queues form in Athens