Conclusions: The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment. Future research should include detailed individual-level information on prenatal exposure, neurobehavioral performance, and covariates for adjustment.
• Reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
• Damage to your hippocampus
• Formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer’s disease)
• Reduction in lipid content
• Damage to purkinje cells
• Exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency
• Impaired antioxidant [...]
AY 7–In a federal lawsuit that reads like a work of fan fiction, an unnamed masseur claims that John Travolta groped him during an alleged encounter in a bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
In a “John Doe” lawsuit filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, the purported $200-an-hour masseur claims that he met Travolta on January 16 (apparently after the actor responded to an ad placed online). The masseur alleges [...]
Apes discovered can use chat via ipads:
It doesn’t say if they may become addicted to playing Zynga games for hours, both whilst at work and after work, as many Facebook fans have become.
1) First go manufacturing/production/plant infrastructure and jobs which really began to speed up over 15 years ago. Not to return for decades, because they are so difficult to bring back once gone and because the competition is light years ahead now.
2) Then unnecessary overspending by government and citizens of the country for 9 years. Count them out a little: long running war of choice, debt to income ratios for [...]