(Reuters) – The prospect of European heavyweights like Italy or Spain turning to the IMF for rescue loans is worrying the United States and other nations that fear they could suffer losses on funds they have extended to the IMF.
The International Monetary Fund cannot be expected to step in as a substitute for a stronger commitment by Europe which needs to assume the brunt of any losses on emergency loans, a senior [...]
[From Dylan Ratigan Article]
1. 80% view Financial Reform as ineffective
2. Many in Congress who GAVE WELFARE TO BANKSTERS will be VOTED OUT!
3. Banksters survive pretending they’re SOLVENT when they’re BANKRUPT – Hiding behind the A1G TARP L1E!
4. MSM ignores IMPORTANT BANKSTER questions – So we the PEOPLE must fight back
5. Let’s make Go1dman, BofA, and Societe Generale pay back $105 BILLION in stolen taxpayer money via A1G before we let [...]
Mortgage lending dived by 83% during March, fuelling speculation that the housing market recovery is running out of steam, figures showed today.
Net lending, which strips out redemptions and repayments, fell to just Ã‚Â£318 million during the month, down from Ã‚Â£1.85 billion in February and the lowest level since July last year, when it was negative, according to the Bank of England.
Everything is getting better. Remember when banks used to make money lending it out to business and individuals. Not any more. So glad we did the bailouts.
However, Lancz said the Ã¢â‚¬Å“trend is up and the fundamentals are goodÃ¢â‚¬Â for financials in general.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Why we are a little bit hesitant and gone from overweight to underweight on banks and equal weight on financials is just the inherent risk. If you look at [...]