Anthony Hills, 55, rushed to hospital on Saturday and died hours later
At least third American to die of savage necrotizing fasciitis this year and scores of others have had limbs amputated
Same bacteria that struck Georgia student Aimee Copeland
A South Carolina man has died just hours after being rushed to hospital with a flesh-eating disease.
Anthony Hills, 55, from Charleston, passed away on Saturday having contracted necrotizing fasciitis – the same disease [...]
Victim had been preacher at Sacramento church for last ten years
Devastated daughter describes her mother as ‘her best friend’
Bacterial infection called flesh-eating because of its aggressive nature
Death comes in wake of college student who lost hands and leg to infection
A new mother and grandmother have also been struck by deadly germ
Devastating: Linda Snyder has become the first person to die of a deadly flesh-eating bacteria. Five other people have been [...]
Lana Kuykendall’s infection grew one quarter of an inch in an hour
She was home from the maternity ward for just 13 hours before she returned to the hospital
Unable to care for her children as she fights for her life in intensive care unit
The South Carolina mother fighting off a ‘flesh-eating’ bacterial infection has been upgraded to fair condition and held her month-old twins for the first time since her treatment [...]
Doctors are scheduled to amputate a Milledgeville man’s leg today because it’s infected with the flesh-eating bacteria.
That’s according to the man’s son, Mike Bales of Dacula.
He said his dad, Paul Bales lives on Lake Sinclair near Milledgeville and injured his leg when he slipped and fell on his dock May 2.
Paul Bales bandaged the cut and went golfing the next day but started feeling pain in his leg.
He was admitted [...]