Despite claims that the Administration and Congress saved America from the fiscal cliff with an early morning vote today, the fact is that government spending has already pushed Americans over the cliff. Only serious reductions in federal spending will stop the cliff dive from ending in a crash landing, yet the events of this past month show that most elected officials remain committed to expanding the welfare-warfare state.
- Next story Scientists have developed a way to efficiently extract uranium from seawater
- Previous story Media ignore psychiatric medications in Sandy Hook massacre
Today's Top Stories
- Michael Pento: Most Dangerous Time-Since the History of Economics, Every Asset in a Bubble, Except Gold and Silver
- One Of The World’s Top Universities Is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- Stupid Selfies: Is The Millennial Generation Screwed?
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- ‘Greece will collapse this week and people will be terrified’ – Jim Rogers
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- Govt Declares War On Alternative Medicine
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed