The surge in Japanese long-term interest rates is likely causing some lost sleep among bond market participants and policymakers – despite their ignorance of the moves in the BoJ minutes – as Nomura’s Richard Koo notes, if this trend continues – now added to by the collapse in stock prices – it could well mark the “beginning of the end” for the Japanese economy…
Today's Top Stories
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- TV IS DYING
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER MESSAGE IN TERMINATOR GENISYS MOVIE REVEALS GLOBAL PLAN
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- What We May Be Witnessing Is The First Phase Of A New Era Of Widespread Non-state Currencies.
- Marc Faber: “I think the likelihood of contagion is very high”
- Watch: He Noticed Something So Hauntingly Mysterious In The Clouds He Had To Start Filming
- The World May Soon Shift Its Attention From A Greek Debt Drama To One That Plays Out On The Global Stage.