According to CBS news the Vatican announced the pope will pardon those who follow him on Twitter. I don’t know if this is just a light hearted joke to attempt to connect with younger “followers”, but it reveals the arrogance of authority. It is the heroin of power that corrupts. Anyone who sits on a throne proclaiming he is superior to anyone, is so blinded by the arrogance of ignorance they can’t see outside their own self importance. It is an unstable tower designed to entrap “followers”, feeding off their energy, donations, and attention. All to exalt themselves someplace between us, the common person and God, they sustain this illusion by placing confirming symbols atop their heads, pure white robes, special golden hats that only they are qualified to wear. This silently suggests they are somehow holier than thou, separate from the fate of normal peons. It is all so dark and perverted they should be asking for forgiveness instead of offering a watered down version of salvation. It is a nasty concoction that is designed to enthrall anyone in proximity of their control.
- Next story President Barack Obama’s Complete List of Historic Firsts – yeah, and that’s not a compliment
- Previous story OBAMA PONDERS CANCELING MOSCOW TALKS WITH PUTIN
Today's Top Stories
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- Meanwhile in CHINA:Chinese Stocks Just Lost 10 Times Greece’s GDP
- Big Brother Russia? Gets Involved And Waits In Wings As Greek Debt Crisis Deepens; Tells Europe To Respect The Greek Choice!!!
- They Want To Use ‘Hate Speech Laws’ To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America
- Greece: ‘Oxi’ – Thousands rally in Athens in support of ‘no’ vote