UPDATE: Paddock And Girl Friend At 2017 Anti-Trump Rally In Nevada – Proof He Previously Worked At NASA – Worked On Advanced Scope At Lockheed.
by Ruby Henley
The following pics will prove that it was indeed Stephen Paddock and his girlfriend, Indonesian Marilou Danley, at the 2017 anti-Trump rally in Nevada. She is rumored to be Muslim, but it is proven that she has an Australian passport. He met her in a high-stakes casino, and they became partners. They traveled together on his plane all over the world. One place they visited was Dubai. However, he had sent her on a trip to the Philippines while he was in Las Vegas murdering people left and right.
It is a fact that Paddock was not alone in his room that night, as the receipts provide proof there were two people being served. It is my belief that person must have left the room before he started his rampage. Alex Jones has said he was told by his source that Paddock was shot when the door was broken down. The order that went up to Paddock’s room that night was a cheeseburger and a soup with a bagel. I could see Paddock eating a cheese burger, but a soup and bagel seem more like what a female might order. This is merely speculation on my part.
I believe that Paddock was a Left Winger, wo hated Trump. He targeted a Country Western venue, because it was considered to be a place where Conservatives would gather. Also, Alex Jones was told when they broke down the door Antifa literature was everywhere. However, I believe, too, Paddock was working with jihadists period, but I believe he had committed to ISIS. The following came out today:
The following is a ledger of sorts which shows Paddock’s trail. You will see he was indeed employed with NASA, as that is why the pink shirt he wore at the Trump rally had the word, “NASA” on the front of it. In the photo, you can see the Marilou Danley is seen next to him smiling. In fact, they both appeared extremely happy to protest against Trump.
By the way, the above is an excellent source of truth.
More news is coming out this morning on Stephen Paddock, and it is not as cut and dried as I thought. This is a very complex case, and it seems everyone is reporting different aspects of the worst mass shooting in the history of the United States.
- Paddocks did not act alone. FBI reports there are many significant leads around the world with many flights taken by more than one person all over the world. Possibly, and this is just my opinion, many of Paddocks gambling trips could have been a cover for arms deals and terrorist connections. Was he gunrunner who sold guns to jihadists?
- The attack could have been worse. Paddocks targeted aviation tanks with the intention of blowing them up causing a massive fuel blast. http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/MyWNxdjC-np6v9i2TLas Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to fire bullets at jet fuel tanks Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The bullets left two holes in one of two circular white tanks. One of the bullets penetrated the tank, but did not cause a fire or explosion near the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, another knowledgeable source said late Wednesday. The tanks are roughly 1,100 feet from the concert site, where Paddock killed 58 people and wounded almost 500. Several airplane hangars belonging to prominent corporations are also near the tanks.
- Las Vegas sheriff says there is evidence gunman may have planned escape. http://abcn.ws/2fN5BYY
- Authorities are discovering he may have planned out other attacks or dry-runs. He had previously staked out concerts a week before.
- He had rented another room near the Las Vegas site.
The photo illustration below was taken from:
So as we are seeing there is much more to Stephen Paddock that we first thought.
Also, he did not commit suicide, although it is confirmed he did leave some type of note.
It is also confirmed that due to his room order receipt, there were two people in Paddock’s room.
Further, and worst of all, it could have been worse, and thank God to the Hostage Rescue Team, who along with a young man from the wait staff, broke down Paddock’s door and shot him.
Sheriff: Vegas gunman booked room in condo facing Life Is Beautiful festival, headlined by Chance The Rapper & Lorde.
This man was definitely a terrorist, as he was planning to do much more than he had succeeded at doing, but we know now he did not act alone. He had world ties, and it seems to be they were jihadist ties. This was an evil man with the worst of intentions.3,291 views