There is no possibility of agreement at the upcoming G20 summit because the U.S. is declaring financial war on other countries, believes American economist and wall street analyst Prof. Dr. Michael Hudson. The U.S. has been pushing China to revalue its currency — at a time when Washington has been pumping billions of dollars into its economy — a move viewed by other countries as an attempt to deliberately weaken the greenback.
- Next story Daily highlights: 11/10/2010 – Currency War Spreading
- Previous story China Says U.S. Does Not Intend to Repay Debt
Today's Top Stories
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- A flaw in the law has led to the privatisation of our money supply
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!
- Pope Francis slams GMO and chemical companies for destroying health and environment for profit