Jeff Berwick sits down with Bridgitte Anderson at the world resource investment conference to discuss a number of issues. They discuss the gold market and bitcoin compared to the fiat currency markets. Jeff sees a dollar collapse due to excessive money printing by the Federal Reserve. Bitcoin is a free market private money that may be a real currency in a dollar collapse. Jeff discusses his Bitcoin ATM venture and his hope that things like it will be succcessful in other countries. Find out more information on Galt’s Gulch http://galtsgulchchile.com/.
- Next story Collapse Isn’t Coming-We’ve Already Begun-David Quintieri
- Previous story Global Flight-Path Map Sparks Concern, Awe
Today's Top Stories
- Scientists Baffled After Finding 10th Century Medicine that Kills Antibiotic-Resistant ‘Superbug’
- World’s First 3D Printed Building To Open In Dubai
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- UK prime minister: The absolute privacy of Facebook and Twitter users can no longer be tolerated
- REPORT: Failed promises threaten Dem turnout for 2016
- Barack Obama Promises That Events In Greece And Puerto Rico Will Not Cause A Global Financial Crisis
- What Would You Do If Your Government Said SPACE ALIENS Are Attacking Earth?
- Gerald Celente: “China lowered their interest rates over the weekend, investors within Greece are in panic mode & the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton on gay marriage. They all do the flip flop!”
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Gerald Celente: We’re watching the financial system breakup in real-time
- Insider: Banks Are Holding Your Money Hostage