The incoming leader of the National Rifle Association, the largest gun lobby in the US, has told supporters they’re at the front line of a ‘culture war’, fighting for the right to bear arms. The association’s annual convention is in it’s second day in the southern state of Texas. Al Jazeera’s Rob Reynolds reports from Houston, where gun control advocates aren’t giving up.
- Next story Don’t believe the data coming from your government? Here are 20 alternative ways to tell if you’re in a recession:
- Previous story PAPER: Postal workers ‘too scared’ to deliver in Brooklyn neighborhoods
Today's Top Stories
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- HOAX: Photos of Dylann Storm Roof Are Faked (VIDEO)
- July 4: US military & police: Impose martial law on all Americans, or arrest .01% criminal psychopath ‘leaders.’ Your call
- America Has Started 81% Of The Wars Since WWII.
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- Couple Married 75 Years Died In Each Other’s Arms
- 3 Alternative Health Doctors Found Dead In the Last 2 Weeks After Run-Ins With The Feds
- Greek govt compares Euro-creditors to terrorists