U.S. stocks surged Monday, with the Dow industrials extending their triple-digit moves into a fifth session, as investors latched onto any clues ahead of Wednesday’s monetary-policy decision by the Federal Open Market Committee. “I’m a little surprised investors are willing to get this much in front of the FOMC meeting, just on the off chance the Fed says something meaningful,” Mark Luschini, chief investment strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott.
- Next story “This Is A Glock Block” – Frustrated Homeowners All Over America Are Taking Matters Into Their Own Hands
- Previous story President defends domestic spy program as ‘transparent’
Today's Top Stories
- Germany publicly accepts the results of the Greek NO vote. HISTORY was just made today. Greece may Unilaterally print it’s own Euros! Dow Jones Futures down over -200 and falling FAST !
- Greece Votes NO – Let The Chaos Begin…
- Live Updates: Greeks Vote In “Holy Moment”… Polls say ‘No’ voters have the lead… More fearmongering to get a YES vote
- Is this the beginning of a financial meltdown around the world?
- Avert Your Eyes and Hold Your Nose : The streets of San Francisco have taken on a new odor.
- Ron Paul: The next huge disaster for America will be worse even than 2008, Black Monday and the Great Depression. Worse yet, it’s inevitable.
- A Greek “NO” Vote On Sunday May Wipe 500 Points Off The DOW On Monday.
- Euro-Zone Financial Armageddon: The combined Greek, Italian, Portugal and Spain euro debt represents $120 trillion of derivative debt aka I.O.U.s between banks and the ECB has no cash or liquidity in the system only derivative debt that compounds every day.
- Killer Weapons: Boeing’s New Laser Gun Is A Game-Changer for US Soldiers
- “Greeks choose to reject bail-out deal”
- WHOA! Trillion dollar Equity Managers WARN: “The market HAS NOT priced-in a “No’ vote by Greece — PREPARE FOR MARKET DOOM!
- NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists – Get Ready for Disclosure!