Syria tensions fanned market anxiety this week with oil reaching a two-year high, as safe haven gold surged and global equities slumped. Katie Pilbeam talks to a leading London brokerage company, BGC Partners, to access the potential damage to the global economy, already plagued with uncertainty. And Belarus raises the stakes in the Potash War by arresting the visiting Uralkali CEO, who was in town for what he thought (mistakenly) was a civilized business meeting. Plus corporate news with details of the billion-dollar deals struck at Moscow’s MAKS international air show. RT in-house trader Sean Thomas reveals the details of his personal portfolio with his own oil stock experience, despite being visually impaired — he needs to make some serious cash fast, so he can see straight again!
- Next story Terrorists Won the War on Terror; 74% of Pakistanis View US as Enemy, 60% Have No Confidence in Obama
- Previous story Get-Out Clause: ‘Obama can blame Congress if they vote against Syria war’
Today's Top Stories
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- A flaw in the law has led to the privatisation of our money supply
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!
- Insider: Banks Are Holding Your Money Hostage