by Carl Herman of washingtonsblog
vi·cious [vish-uhs] adjective. 1. addicted to or characterized by vice; grossly immoral; depraved; profligate. 2. given or readily disposed to evil. 3. reprehensible; blameworthy; wrong: a vicious deception. 4. spiteful; malicious: a vicious attack.
1% “leaders” in government, economics, and corporate media saturate the 99% in vicious criminal policies; perhaps 100 of critical importance. These crimes are “emperor has no clothes” obvious upon inspection, and only continue from official propaganda of diminishing credibility.
The 99% can end these Orwellian crimes through command of objective facts and demand for arrests of obvious criminals. The basic facts for justice under law seem easiest in three areas:
- War Crimes
- Fraudulently creating perpetual and increasing debt while calling it “money”
- “Covering” these crimes through corporate media lies
- Unlawful wars: US armed attacks, invasions, and occupations of foreign lands are unlawful Wars of Aggression. Two treaties, the Kellogg-Briand Pact and UN Charter, make armed attacks on another nation unlawful unless in response to armed attack by that nation’s government. It’s icing on the legal cake that all “reasons” given for war to Americans, our military, and the world are now disclosed by our own official documents as known to be false as they were told. Moreover, such US wars have killed 20-30 million since WW2. All of our families sacrificed through two world wars: if there’s one law that Americans should know as least as well as rules of their favorite sport, it’s war law.
- Fraud is the crime of misrepresentation that causes harm. The US bankster economy uses fraud to transfer trillions annually from We the People to them. This criminal “1%” represent our “debt-supply” as a “money supply,” represent bank debt that they made out of nothing as “loans,” and represent escalating government debts as having no solutions except our austerity rather than presenting obvious solutions in money and through public banking. This fraud costs Americans increasing work for less pay (if they can get work), increasing debt, inflation, deprivation of public services, and a transfer of wealth to a criminal-colluding 1% that hide ~$20 to $30 trillion in protected tax havens. About one million children die from preventable poverty every month from “developed” nations’ reneged promises for annual investment equal to one-half of one percent of this tax-free wealth for about ten years. Ending poverty reduces population growth in all historical cases, and according to the CIA is the best way to end terrorism. For “leaders” to withhold this option is fraud from people with legal fiduciary responsibility for comprehensively accurate information to those they represent.
- Corporate media lies: You recognize the objective facts prove that these crimes from US Presidents and “leadership” of both parties in Congress are only possible because they’re “covered” by corporate media to lie for the worst crimes imaginable for a nation to commit. They do so relentlessly and increasingly. In case you consider state-level “leadership” of our Left and Right arms of fascism any better, they lie and hoard literal billions and trillions in surplus taxpayer accounts while demanding our austerity. This is what the CAFR scam is about.
From my work with both political parties’ “leaderships” since 1980, I assert that Earth’s inhabitants will never be free in creativity, progress, or love with this enormity of viciousness that only increases.
Although we say the above points often, I don’t see much else to say beyond helping to make the choice clear between competent American citizenship that recognizes and ends obvious crimes, versus thoughtless obedience to criminal “leadership” that annually kills millions, harms billions, and loots trillions.