The Philippines celebrated the arrival of a decommissioned US Coast Guard cutter as its second major warship. The ship will challenge China’s massive territorial claims in the South China Sea that Filipino officials say have intruded into their country’s potentially oil-rich offshore territory. President Benigno Aquino III executed a salute as the 3,250-ton white cutter, renamed Philippine navy frigate BRP Ramon Alcaraz, docked at a wharf in Subic Bay freeport, northwest of the capital, Manila.
- Next story Is the Market Top In?
- Previous story Stocks Are Falling: S&P Loses 1,700; Dow Off 140 From Highs!
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Greece Votes NO – Let The Chaos Begin…
- Germany publicly accepts the results of the Greek NO vote. HISTORY was just made today. Greece may Unilaterally print it’s own Euros! Dow Jones Futures down over -200 and falling FAST !
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Depopulation test run? 75% Dead or Hospitalized In Mexico From Vaccines
- Obama disappears, abandons press corps
- Is this the beginning of a financial meltdown around the world?
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- Bill Holter: A ‘Global Margin Call’ Could Commence At Any Moment.
- Killer Weapons: Boeing’s New Laser Gun Is A Game-Changer for US Soldiers