The United States government is buying enough of a new smallpoxmedicine to treat two million people in the event of a bioterrorism attack, and took delivery of the first shipment of it last week. But the purchase has set off a debate about the lucrative contract, with some experts saying the government is buying too much of the drug at too high a price.
- Next story Dems float 2016 Dream Ticket: Hillary-Michelle
- Previous story Europe Is Literally Imploding From The Inside: UK Heading Toward Third Recession In 4 Years, Spain’s Tax Revenue Drops 20% And Budget Deficit Grew by 35.4% In January, Eurozone Industrial Production Worse Than Expected As Unemployment Rises To Record Levels, And Italy’s Industry Chiefs Have Warned That The Country Faces A “Full Credit Emergency”
Today's Top Stories
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Sugar Daddies Are Paying Their Share Of The $1.3 Trillion Student Loan Balance
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.
- Greece: ‘Oxi’ – Thousands rally in Athens in support of ‘no’ vote
- Big Brother Russia? Gets Involved And Waits In Wings As Greek Debt Crisis Deepens; Tells Europe To Respect The Greek Choice!!!
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- Sandy Hook: Ryan Lanza now dead??
- Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves. Cash will be GONE by the Weekend. Daily allowance of cash dropped to €50. Country running out of food
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System