Back in 1983, approximately 50 corporations controlled the vast majority of all news media in the United States.Â Today, ownership of the news media has been concentrated in the hands of just sixÂ incredibly powerful media corporations.Â TheseÂ corporate behemothsÂ control most of whatÂ we watch, hear and read every single day.Â They own television networks, cable channels, movie studios, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, music labels and even many of our favorite websites.Â Sadly, most Americans don’t even stop to think about who is feeding them the endless hours of news and entertainment that they constantly ingest.
- Next story The Fed will be pumping the stock market today through the primary dealers (too big to fail banks).
- Previous story Reality of ‘double speak’ Ben’s past actions vs words!
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- TV IS DYING
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Corrupt DOJ Looks To Indict Texas Attorney General
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER MESSAGE IN TERMINATOR GENISYS MOVIE REVEALS GLOBAL PLAN
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- Is it me, or is everything related to Obamacare just a little bit out of whack?
- What We May Be Witnessing Is The First Phase Of A New Era Of Widespread Non-state Currencies.
- Marc Faber: “I think the likelihood of contagion is very high”