Sigh: FaceBook’s market cap briefly passed $100 trillion.
- Next story HOLY CRAP: In Germany There’s Already Bidding For Facebook At $74/share!
- Previous story “Romney’s remarks make little sense. Not only is his claim of creating 100,000 jobs at Bain untenable, but also his assertion that 100,000 jobs have been lost in the auto industry “on the president’s watch” does not add up.”
Today's Top Stories
- Scientists Baffled After Finding 10th Century Medicine that Kills Antibiotic-Resistant ‘Superbug’
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- World’s First 3D Printed Building To Open In Dubai
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Barack Obama Promises That Events In Greece And Puerto Rico Will Not Cause A Global Financial Crisis
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- What Would You Do If Your Government Said SPACE ALIENS Are Attacking Earth?
- Gerald Celente: “China lowered their interest rates over the weekend, investors within Greece are in panic mode & the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton on gay marriage. They all do the flip flop!”
- Insider: Banks Are Holding Your Money Hostage
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!