- Nike’s latest Air Jordan sneakers were released yesterday
- People lined up overnight to get their feet into a pair
- Violence broke out in malls and outside stores all over the country as frenzied shoppers tried to buy the shoes
- Similar scenes accompany the release of a new version each year
- Last year, Joshua Woods, 22, was gunned down on his way home and robbed of the pair of sneakers he had bought
Chaos followed the release of Nike’s Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue sneaker on Saturday morning as fights broke out in stores across the country between customers keen to get their hands on a pair.
Each year, the highly anticipated release of a new version of limited edition Air Jordans is released and each year, a spate of robberies, assaults, riots and even deaths occur.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2527988/Sneak-attack-Pandemonium-latest-Air-Jordan-sneakers-sale-fights-break-stores-country.html#ixzz2oFmdOxpa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook