Andy Hoffman from Miles Franklin and writer Jeff Nielson from Bullion Bulls Canada join us for an in-depth precious metals and monetary Ponzi update. At the front of mind is the Polish government’s announcement that it has seized 50% of privately-owned pension funds from its citizens to shore up government fiscal shortfalls. It’s a BAIL-IN, though the mockingbird media has refused to cover it. It’s Cyprus Part Deux. It’s the new trend worldwide, and Andy and Jeff warn you, it’s coming here next.
- Next story NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans’ data with Israel.
- Previous story Our Huge, Stinking Mountain of Debt: Student Loans
Today's Top Stories
- Here are the amazing details of how the US government managed to deliver a huge supply of weapons to the Syrian rebels and terrorists, even though doing so was illegal.
- The eco-friendly batmobile: BMW reveals hydrogen ‘stealth’ prototype can go 300 miles on a tank (and refill in five minutes)
- Live Updates: Greeks Vote In “Holy Moment”… Polls say ‘No’ voters have the lead… More fearmongering to get a YES vote
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- Food collapse unfolding in Greece: Grocery store shelves to be stripped bare… supermarkets raided… home gardens now the new ‘secret weapon’ against starvation
- Prominent Rabbi Declares Something Happening In September – Major Signs Appear in Heaven!
- Putin reportedly contacts Obama for second time in weeks about unity on global concerns
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. How do the 13 original colonies stack up today
- Avert Your Eyes and Hold Your Nose : The streets of San Francisco have taken on a new odor.
- Who pays if Greece defaults on its debt? €536bn at stake in zero recovery scenario.
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- The Eurocrats’ Big Lie——Life Outside The Euro Has Worked Just Swell For Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Turkey, The Czech Republic Etc.