Dear God, It Is Everywhere – FBI Investigates Louisville Police Department For Rape And Filming Of A Minor.
by Pamela Williams
I first thought I would pass this report up, but I believe at this point, it is time to pause and recognize the epidemic that has taken over America. Dear God, why is this happening here in our Country? Of course, it is not just here in America, it is the world over. This is overwhelming, and we have to understand why it is that society has fallen to this most evil of evils: pedophilia. I do not know of a worse crime against humanity, or a worse sin in God’s eyes. He must be weeping for all His lost souls.
Louisville’s mayor announced that he has asked the FBI to investigate what he called “our worst nightmare,” the alleged sexual abuse of children in the police department’s Youth Explorer program.Mayor Greg Fischer also said he had hired former U.S. Attorney Kerry Harvey to review an investigation conducted by Louisville Metro Police and determine whether “errors were made,” including by police Chief Steve Conrad. “If there has been an injustice, it will be remedied,” Fischer said Friday.
A lawsuit filed last week on behalf of a former scout identified as N.C. charges that his alleged rape by Officers Kenneth Betts and Brandon Wood was “concealed” by department officials. Betts and Wood are accused of sexually assaulting the former scout from 2011 through 2013 and recording the incidents to make porn. When we first read such a statement, or when I first read it, I wonder how the child survived mentally and physically. That young child has grown up to be a 20 year old man. This is something that was alleged to have happened when he was a child in the Explorer Program run by the Police Department.
Can a child come out of torture like this and grow up to be a “normal” functioning adult? What type of studies have been done on this? What are we going to do about this as a society? These are all questions that must be answered now, as we know the epidemic is now.
One researcher went undercover on the Deep Web. She penetrated a group of pedophiles. She said that it is used by drug dealers, but it is where most pedophiles live. She has learned five things about these sick people.
- She used the same anonymizing service revered by drug dealers and privacy advocates: Tor. If you don’t pay much attention to Internet-news, Tor is a free service that is used to try and thwart government surveillance of online communication . Tor was developed with a lot of government help and is currently used by the military, NSA, and CIA for their own stealth-browsing needs.
- Child pornographers do have their own Wikipedia, which is accessible through Tor. It’s named “Hard Candy,” because they believe there is no God and whatever odious being vomited us into existence abandoned us to the void long ago. I have to say I am not surprised by this, as no one could believe in God and violate a child, ruining its life forever…basically marking the child’s soul with shame and a lifelong struggle to understand the abuse.
- The young researcher who was doing research for her thesis paper, became very afraid the deeper she penetrated into the world of pedophiles. When she made it into an exclusive club, she had a pay a price by sending in her own files. “She who fights with monsters should look to it that she herself doesn’t get raided by the FBI for her browser history.”
- The legal status of her work was rather murky. “Researchers do have some legal protections in these situations, but her primary adviser was fuzzy about whether she was even eligible as an undergrad. She said “this started six months of paranoia that every time the doorbell rang, it was the FBI coming to get me for my data. Sometimes, I still jump [when I hear it].”
- She discovered that there are two kind of pedophiles: those who think they are doing nothing wrong by” loving” children as it is natural. The second group are brutal abusers and do not care if they even bring a child to death.
The researcher said it was the worst experience of her life, and it has left her damaged. One can only use her experience to obtain more insight into a world epidemic. It is too the point, one wonders whom one can trust. Here we have officials we are supposed to be able to trust with our children, but we can’t.
The laws need to change to accommodate the growing epidemic the current society finds itself in. Somehow I am optimistic that this change is coming. I will continue to pray for our Children all over the world.
On Thursday, Metro Councilmember David James announced the FBI had agreed to a preliminary investigation into allegations of rape and a coverup in LMPD’s Explorer Program.
Subscribe to WLKY on YouTube for more:http://bit.ly/1e5KyMO